Some of the most stylish girls I know are certainly not the wealthiest. Ironically, it's ofter the girls with less money who seem to understand style the best. Maybe it's because they are forced to be picky and can't slavishly follow the trends. Maybe it's because they have perfected the art of mixing their more expensive items with their cheaper finds. Or maybe it's because they know where to splurge and where to save.
- White Hanest T-Shirts: Laid back and great for mixing. Best when taken from your boyfriend's or husband's drawer
- L.L. Bean Tote: Simple, chic, and functional
- A White Button Up: Will go with anything
- Khaki Pants: Perfectly classic. Just don't go pleated
- Vintage Pieces: Cheapest when taken from your mother's closet