Tuesday, August 21, 2012
The Organizer: Style by Constantine Announces Partnership with Da...: Michelle Forrester Style by Constantine PO Box 518 Mt. Pleasant, SC 29465 Style by Constantine Announces it's Partnership with David’s...
Style by Constantine
PO Box 518
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29465
Style by Constantine Announces it's Partnership with David’s Bridal of
Charleston, SC. Michelle Forrester, owner of Style by Constantine is elated to announce their collaboration with David’s Bridal. Forrester said that she was excited to align with a national brand which offers an array of services for brides and special event solutions.
Style by Constantine specializes in organizing people, places, and spaces. From image consulting, wardrobe styling, and event management, they pride themselves in turning chaos into order. So relieve yourself from the chaos of trying to manage and organize your life.
For additional information, please contact Michelle Forrester at Style by Constantine at 843-532-4785 or michelle@stylebyconstantine.
Check out our website at www.stylebyconstantine.com and
you can see use on Pinterest at
Thursday, August 16, 2012
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
"When Your Shoes, Purses and Accessories are within easy reach, It will be easy to dress to Impress"
- Jewelry Organizer: Store your earrings, bracelets, and necklaces in a jewelry organizer with a clear plastic pockets on the front. This way you will be able to see everything you have an when you get ready to use an item you'll always know where all of your jewelry is. One place one space is always the key to keeping up with your jewelry.
- Stainless Steel Painting Tray: A narrow bin works well for organizing small accessories inside a drawer. You can get it at any hardware store. If you want to get really creative you can spray paint it to suit your style this way it's a one of a kind piece made just for you.
- You Love Your Purses: So let keep them in order. If you find it to be to much trouble to rotate the contents of your purse from one to the other then it time for you to streamline the items you are carrying around. Ladies, you know that it use to be stylist to have very small purse an now it looks like the bigger purses are taking over. But if you are really honest with yourselves you don't really use half the things you have in them. They are bigger and heavier than ever an your shoulder is crying for help. So, listen to me just like when you get a little older you may downsize your home it's time too downsize your purses and it's contents. I promise you shoulders will thank you an it will be much easier to rotate your purses.
As with anything if you haven't use an item in more than 6 month give it to someone who will. Donating is still a wonderful thing to do for you and others.
The Organizer: Shopping Tips For Department Stores: If it's A Big Ticket or Specific Item.. Become Friends with the Salespeople : This will give you the connection to get phone ...
If it's A Big Ticket or Specific Item..
- Become Friends with the Salespeople: This will give you the connection to get phone calls, emails, and things being put aside for you just because the Salesperson knows what you like or may want. By building this relationship you have the chance to sample things before they ever hit the stores floor.
- Getting on the Different Stores Email List: Being on the stores Email List you the chance to get notices of the store new items and any special they my be having on the things they want to get rid of. So the Email List is another connection to the store and it's salespeople because you are the first people they think of.
- Attending Store Events: It could be an opportunity for a mini-makeover or a shopping night out with the girls, when cosmetics counters bring in outside reps, participating shoppers are usually rewarded with extra deals and free samples. The same is true when you volunteer for training day or night for the salespeople, because this is training for the staff to learn how to show off the stores inventory.
Department Stores offer promotions meant to buy store loyalty, such as generous gift sets and store wide rewards programs for credit card holders. And, department stores always have help for your, because they want you to remember them when it's time for you to purchase items. These are a few tips from Style by Constantine, LLC checkout their website at www.stylebyconstantine.com
Monday, August 13, 2012
"How To Find The Scent for You Home"
Fragrance to fit your design style...
Mostly Decorate with:
B. bright colors
C. jewel tones
D. soft hues
My Style Aesthetic is:
A. clean & minimal
B. lively & natural
C. global & eclectic
D. plush & relaxed
My Favorite Textiles are:
A. crisp white linens
B. tropical prints
C. ornate brocades
D. cashmere throws
I Love Furniture That is:
A. sleek & modern
B. made of bamboo
C. dark & rich
Which one of these letters do you have the most of will tell you your style...
A's: Your scent is Cotton & Italian Mandarin
Brighten your home with breezy cotton, citrus, honeydew, and sandalwood....
B's: Your scent is Pineapple & Mangosteen
A tropical paradise with pineapple, mongosteen, creamy coconut, and passionflower....
C's: Your scent is Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice
Warm your space with a spicy, sugary blend of pears, apples, cinnamon, and clove....
D's: Your scent is Lavender & Juniper Berry
Relax in lush lavender with a touch of fresh juniper berry, eucalyptus, and rose....
Friday, August 10, 2012
Thursday, August 9, 2012
Flower Mistake 1: Not seeing the big picture
Flower Mistake 2: Not trusting your florist
Flower Mistake 3: Not reusing ceremony arrangements
Flower Mistake 4: Booking your florist last
Flower Mistake 5: Refusing to compromise
Flower Mistake 6: Ruling out pricey blooms
Flower Mistake 7: Not communicating with your florist
Flower Mistake 8: Using only one color
Flower Mistake 9: Choosing strongly scented flowers
Flower Mistake 10: Not taking care of your blooms"Everyone loves hydrangeas, especially in bouquets. However, hydrangeas need to stay hydrated, and the average lifespan out of water in temperate conditions is about three hours. They might not even make it through your ceremony if you're out all day taking pictures."
Flower Mistake 11: Forgetting to budget for flowers
Flower Mistake 12: Taking on too much DIY
Flower Mistake 13: Ordering your flowers too late
Flower Mistake 14: Choosing an oversized bouquet
Flower Mistake 15: Overlooking the reception table linens
Wednesday, August 8, 2012
The Organizer: Budget Friendly Tips for Your Wedding: Tips for the Wedding of Your Dreams 1. Instead of hiring a full band, hire a great DJ accompanied with a couple of live instruments...