Wednesday, April 25, 2012
The Organization Guide for Your Life: The Organization Guide for Your Life: The Runway w...: The Organization Guide for Your Life: The Runway was in Charleston, SC : The Best of the Runway for Fall/Winter 2012 All the FASHIONABLE...
Clear your Cluttered Closet
- Your Wardrobe: For each item in your closet ask yourself, a question. Have I worn this item in the last 12 months? or Would I buy this today? If you answer "No" to anyone if these questions then you need to put it in your give away or toss depending on the condition
- Make Your Space Easy to Use: Paint the inside of your closet with a nude or pale color so that your clothes stand out. Maybe you could put a LED light strip in a darker closet.
- Arrange It Like A Boutique: Most organizers will tell you to divided your clothes by items. Put skirts with skirts, shirts with shirts and so on.
- Get a System and Stick with It: Make sure your system suits your lifestyle or you'll never keep it up. Realize that staying organized is a learning a habit and sticking with it at least 45 days. This usually how long it will take to make a new habit.
- Seasonal Update: Edit your wardrobe every season. It will help you decide what new items you would like to have in your closet for the new season. And, if you are always editing your closet you will always have something new to wear.
Friday, April 20, 2012
The Organization Guide for Your Life: The Runway was in Charleston, SC: The Best of the Runway for Fall/Winter 2012 All the FASHIONABLE individual where out to enjoy the fashion show viewing at the Hippodro...
The Best of the Runway for Fall/Winter 2012
All the FASHIONABLE individual where out to enjoy the fashion show viewing at the Hippodrome. This event was full of store owners, bloggers, designers, professional organizers & shoppers and many other waiting to enjoy all the fashion from Milan, London, Paris and New York. And, the panel of experts where just outstanding truly from the beginning to the end this was the place to be last night. If you miss it don't worry you'll be able to get the chance to wear all the new fashion when you visit the local boutiques in downtown Charleston. Checkout a few pictures of the some of the most FASHIONABLE individuals in Charleston, SC.
|This was one of the speakers and he was truly knowledgeable about the fashion industry.|
|This panel was like having fashion royalty at your fingertips|
|These are just a few of the attendees having a wonderful time in the cocktail area|
|Fashion Group International Members|
|Everyone really enjoying the atmosphere and mingling at cocktail time|
Sunday, April 15, 2012
The Organization Guide for Your Life: Organizing Your Spaces: "What does Your Makeup Bag Look Like" Each Year, when spring abounds in all it's energizing glory, we take to cleaning and freshening ...