This BLOG is been written in hopes that it will HELP individuals understand LOVE and RELATIONSHIPS. The Truth about having LOVED and being LOVED. Showing you how LOVE can CHANGE your Life for the BETTER even when YOU don't THINK it will... This BLOG is built on over 29 years of learning about LOVE and RELATIONSHIPS from myself and other women and men who have LOVED and been LOVED... I HOPE the content helps every reader in a positive way... SMOOOCHESSS!!!
Wednesday, August 8, 2012
Budget Friendly Tips for Your Wedding
Tips for the Wedding of Your Dreams
1. Instead of hiring a full band, hire a great DJ accompanied with a couple of live instruments to save.
2. Buffet stations save money compared to sit-down plated service which requires wait staff.
3. Focus flower in one main area. Your display will pop this way and then you can fill the rest of the space with candles, which gives it a more romantic feel.
4. Instead of investing so much money on a wedding gown that you’ll wear once, you can rent amazing high-end designer gowns.
5. Order invitations online
6. Pick a wedding venue that can accommodate your wedding and reception. This way you don't have to invest in two different location