Quote of the Day



"Life Lesson for Every Woman"

It's probably not just by chance that I'm alone.  It would be very hard for a man to live with me, unless he's terribly strong.  And if he's stronger than I, I'm the one who can't live with him...  I'm neither smart nor stupid, but I don't think I'm not a run of the mill person.  I've been in business without being a businesswoman, I've loved without being a woman made only for love.  The two men I've loved, I think, will remember me, on earth and in heaven, because men always remember a woman who caused them concern and uneasiness.  I've done my best, in regard to people and to life, without precepts, but with a taste for class and style...

SMOOOCHESSS!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Networking vs. Social Climbing

Being a Strong Woman

Budget Friendly Tips for Your Wedding