Women of Fruit Event

Today I spoke at the "Women of Fruit" event and there were a lot of wonderful people there.  There messages were very life changing and the vendors were also wonderful.  I spoke with one of the best Personal Trainers ever his name was James and he's located at Bold Fitness at 113 B College Park Rd.  Ladson, SC 29456.   Him and his finance are great example of living your passion... I look forward to having him as my new trainer.  Thanks to "Women of Fruit" founder Savonnia Sharp Judge for inviting me because I'm now going to be in great shape now... James and his team are the influencers when it comes to fitness...  SMOOOCHESSS!!!
    
                                                                            
                                                                           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a Strong Woman

Networking vs. Social Climbing

Budget Friendly Tips for Your Wedding