Relationships

Relationships Come and Go!!!

There's a saying "Relationships or people come into your life for a reason,"  you have to figure out why their there...  I've learned from everyone of my Relationships and I'm thankful for each and everyone of the experiences I've had.  Yes, there are some Relationships I could have done without but I wouldn't be the person I am with out all my Relationship experiences.  And, as women we can find ourselves in Relationships when it's way pass the time to give them up or let them go.  As women we need to learn that their are Relationship we need in our lives and their are those Relationships that we must let go of.  If you're in a Relationship that doesn't add to your life in anyway this is one of those Relationship you need to let go of.  In saying this you must be able to define every Relationship you have in some form or fashion before you get push someone out of your life.  Don't make the mistake of pushing the individuals out of your life that challenge you to be better they are the ones you need to keep.  Take it from me Relationships are very important in your growth in life and we as women need them because we are emotional beings.  So, in all your Relationships give major time to the major Relationships and give minor time to the minor Relationship and know that there's some Relationships you just need to let go of...




SMOOOCHESSS!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Networking vs. Social Climbing

Being a Strong Woman

Budget Friendly Tips for Your Wedding