A Note to a Father From His Son


Today is the day you remind your father how much u love and care about him. Today is the day you show your dad that you appreciate what all he had done for you and how thankful you are for the help he has given you to succeed. But to me, today is the day I reminisce on the man that made and groomed me into the man I am today. Today is the day I remember all the times I have enjoyed with the man my mom fell in love with and the man I looked up to and try to be. Today is the day when emotions are high Because I continue to miss the man that helped in given me life on earth. Today is the day I just wish I could tell my father one more time that I love him and I always appreciate what he does for me.... I love you dad an wish you were here to see me as I mature into a better man...



Love always,


Your son 
Michael 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a Strong Woman

Networking vs. Social Climbing

Budget Friendly Tips for Your Wedding