The Journey Day 7

This is day 7 and this was another hard day. I woke up this morning feeling sad and overwhelmed because I'm now doing everything. What I mean by that is now I'm running two businesses and building a whole knew business while running my household. Before their where two people keeping this lifestyle going now there's just me at least that's what I was thinking. This can make even the most organized person want to retreat an give up. And, this morning that's what I was going to do. Until my brother walk in my bedroom and saw that I was crying. You see my brother helps me run one of my business he's my field supervisor. Anyway he asked me was I alright and I just started crying and feeling sorry for myself. I pulled the comforter over my head an cried like a little child. He didn't tell me not to cry he said let it and that's what I did an then he wanted to know what happen to make me feel like I was feeling. I started to tell him and I started crying again. He got up off the bed and went to get me tissue to wipe my eyes and then he asked what did I need help with. At the time I forgot for a moment that I wasn't alone but he (my brother) let me know that I've always got someone willing to help if I will just ask. So, I told him what was the issue that I had to get payroll out for the people who worked for me and there wasn't enough money to pay everyone. And, he gave me the best advice that a big sister could ever get from her little brother. He said "You can't make something be there that's not there". Don't worry God knows what you need to take care of your employees and it's going to be there in time for you to pay everyone there checks. When he said it I would like to tell you I was totally sure it was true but that wasn't the case. I said yes you're right out of my mouth but my mind and heart was saying Lord what I'm I going to do. And the issue with that is God had already told me what he was going to do through my brother if I would just believe in Him and His word. But I let my brother leave for work an as soon as my brother left I got back in the bed an started my pitty party again. Then the phone rang an it was one of my girlfriends with a question about real estate. She didn't know I was having a bad day but God did. So she's talking to me about her situation an how it was going so wrong and then she said but God said He would never leave me or forsake me so I know everything is going to be alright and at that moment I got up and put on my workout clothes an went to the gym. You see what I learned this morning was if I'll do my part an believe, God will do His part an show up and show out. I was looking at the fact that I needed the money for payroll and God was saying just believe and I'll give you everything you need and more. And, just like my brother said God gave me more than enough.

So, I have to say that even when you don't know what to do God always has the right answer for you. Just believe and I promise you will receive. It may not be the way you want or though it was going to be but it will always be the way He (God) designed it to be. That should make you feel good right now. I don't know how you are feeling or what you are thinking but this I do know everything will be alright if you trust and believe in Him (God)... I can say that my day did started the way I wanted it to but it ended the way God designed it to. And all I can say is THANK YOU LORD FOR BLESSING ME!!! because He didn't have to but He did...

I know we have our own journeys to walk but don't try to walk it without God because you want get to very far. My day was full and I'm glad I got up to enjoy it. The good , bad and most of all the Blessed I've truly enjoyed it all. I hope you are enjoying this journey because when it ends you want to say it was totally worth it.

Until tomorrow Smooooooochesssss!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Networking vs. Social Climbing

Being a Strong Woman

Budget Friendly Tips for Your Wedding