My Journey day 11

Let's go to Brunch

Last night I got a call from my girlfriend Robin and she said where going to Charlotte for brunch at the Cheesecake Factory I'll be at you house by 8am. You see we had been planning to go to the Cheesecake Factory for over eight months but just hasn't done it yet. But, when you lose something or someone so suddenly you stop putting things off you started doing all the things you've been putting on the back burner. So, as my girlfriend is talking to me about our outing I realize that she's just making sure that I don't forget how to live even though my lost is so great and all I could say was thank you God a friend that always knows when I need a little pick me up.  I'm so happy to have a life with great friends to help me get through some of the worst days and nights of my life.

This morning we are on our way to the Cheesecake Factory and we have to stop in Columbia to pick up another friend (Nathalie) and head to Charlotte to enjoy a day of food, shopping and fun.  I don't think I could ask for more than that.  I can say this without any doubt in my mind life is to short not to take a risk on living it to the fullest.  God had a plan in mind when he created everyone of us and we would be selling ourselves very short if we didn't live a well balanced life to the fullest.  You may say that I don't really know what you are going through and you are correct but what I do know is that sitting around alone isn't going to make your life any better.  Go out and do something you've never done before and enjoy every moment without thinking or worrying about tomorrow.  Live for today and think for today because you aren't promise tomorrow.

I'll talk with you soon!!!!! Smoooooocheesssss

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a Strong Woman

Networking vs. Social Climbing

Budget Friendly Tips for Your Wedding