Journey to Total Peace Day 10

Today, I realize that you can't be a person who allow people to make major decision about your life. When you experience a big lost you have to understand that people are going to come around for different reason. Some are their to help you and others are there to hinder your progress you've got to be able to know the difference between them. See a lot of people want to tell you how to live and what you should be thinking about your knew life and really they don't know how your old life was. So, how is it that they can tell you how your knew life is going to work. What's amazing to me is how people you've never really spoken to want to now give you advice on how to heal. I need someone to tell me how that works. People want to tell you what to do when their lives are a hot mess. Can someone tell me how can a person like that give you advice on anything? Please let me know what you think about this. I don't have much to say today because I'm feeling pretty good where I'm at in my journey on this.

Until tomorrow Smooooooccchhesss

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a Strong Woman

Networking vs. Social Climbing

Budget Friendly Tips for Your Wedding