The Journey Continues (day 6)

Day 6 of the JOURNEY

Well, today really started out bad I was feeling sorry for myself and didn't want to get up out of bed.  So, I cancel one of my early morning appointments so that I could just be in the moment.  I wanted to make sure that I wasn't just running around staying busy so that I wouldn't have to feel the pain of my lost.  And, once I laid there for another hour I figured out that it wasn't my pain I was afraid of it was myself.  I wanted a life where I could live and just be who I was meant to be.  Please don't misunderstand me I would have never wanted this to happen, but it did and I can't do anything about it other than keep my memories and believe that God always has a plan.  What I'm saying is that when you say something make sure you can handle it because God listen to what you're saying and He always wants to give you the desires of your heart.  So, make sure your heart is lined up with His..Okay!  

Once I got up and started my day I went to meet a colleague at the office to talk business.  And, we where talking about how life can turn upside down in a moments notice and it can leave you thinking what will I do next.  So I started to really think about that an I realize life doesn't stop because you stop it keeps right on going and if you don't wake up an join the living it will pass you right by without you ever knowing.  Then I took a look at what I still have an I decided to make lemonade.   I spoke with a few clients on the phone and took one out to view homes.  Once I really got started I wasn't feeling as if I was a victim of my situation I started to feel as if I was the master of my journey and let me tell you something there's know better feeling then to know that you are alive an making the rules for you journey with God's guidance.  So, as you can see if you stay down you will miss life but if you get up you will participate it the journey of a lifetime.  I know I am thanking God for a great family, wonderful friends and all the new relationship to come.  

Until tomorrow Smoooooochesssss!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a Strong Woman

Networking vs. Social Climbing

Budget Friendly Tips for Your Wedding