This Life is my Life to Live

I'm sitting in the chair thinking about life an how so many people never experience the fullness of being alive. When you have a life changing event happen in your life it can change what you think is important. For me it's family, friends and a wonderful relationship filled with love and happiness. I believe everyone has the right to be totally happy with themselves first and then with the people they bring into there circle of life. Ask yourself this question, "I'm I living the best life I can or I'm I just living others would have me live?" Which ever way you answer this question the answer will show you where you are and it will be up to you to make a change or stay in the place you are at. You can live a life free of others opinions an just live for yourself it's your choose. I have come to a place in my life where I need to live for me and not for others around me.

I've always made this statement, ""if life gives you lemons make lemonade but what if life is giving you lemonade?" What do you do with that? Now I know you pour a glass drink it an live the life you are mint to live. I've been blessed to live a life that most people wish they could and I've also lived a life that most could never understand but now I'm going to live a life taylor made just for me and that's the one God has always wanted me to live. It's going to be a journey and I hope you guys will join me on this journey of discovery. It will be full of happiness, advantage, love, tears of joy, travel and so much more. So, come an watch how my life will change in the next year an while my life journey is changing I hope yours will change also.

Smooches,

Living Life FREE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a Strong Woman

Networking vs. Social Climbing

Budget Friendly Tips for Your Wedding