- Remove from your kitchen counters anything that you don't use on a daily basis
- Organize your refrigerator and freezer by grouping like items together. Place all the beverages on the same shelf and put all leftovers together.
- Expand kitchen space. Install a shelf under the sink. Add racks to the inside of cabinet doors to hold plastic wrap and cleaners. Use hooks to hold utensils.
- Don't keep plastic containers if it's at all possible. If you must have plastic containers for leftover then only have a few as not to clutter up your cabinets.
- Buy step shelves which fit into your cabinets or pantry. They'll keep cans visible and organized. You'll find them at most home stores.
- Keep a binder of take out menus in your kitchen. Also keep them in your office and car to save time.
- Keep a phone list in your kitchen of important numbers and restaurants that deliver. Tape it inside the kitchen cabinet near your phone.
Monday, July 16, 2012
Tips on Organizing Your Kitchen
Organizing Your Kitchen with These Quick & Easy Tips
For more tips and organization information checkout "www.stylebyconstantine.com" or become a follower of this blog...