- Develop a system and follow it consistently. Allow 30 days for your family to learn how your system will work.
- Show your family how they can help. Give everyone in the family an assignment on where their laundry should be and if it's not there then there laundry will not be done that week.
- All your laundry should all be done in one day this will keep the water cost down in your home.
- Make sure you have a hamper in every bedroom in your home. This way you don't have clothes on the floor.
- In your laundry room get 3 hampers an label them for colors, whites, and towels. Have everyone in the household sort their laundry this way you aren't stress out because you have to do it all.
- Make sure you have backup laundry detergent, softener and stain remover. When you open your last box or container, add it to the grocery list so that it can be picked up the next time you go to the grocery store.
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Ways to Organize Your Laundry Area
The Question is can I Organize my own Laundry area?
Yes, you can just take these Tips and get started.
Being organized is a great way to keep everything in it's place. So, if you're interested in getting organized we would love to help. You can contact use at "www.stylebyconstantine" of follow this blog we'll be waiting to hear from you.