Is YOUR Mindset Holding You Back?

Where you are in your life does not determine where you are going, it is just a reflection of your achievements or failures.  So you haven't made your first million yet, keeping pressing towards that mark.  Don't you know consistency is the key. Hang arounnd people who have achieved you are aspiring to obtain and ask them if you can intern with them.  You have to count the cost for whatever you are aspiring to be or do.

You can not be lazy. If you are not willing to work your vision, please believe no one else is going do it for you.  If you are the type of person that have grand ideas and goals, but you loose focus easily, my question to you is What is your purpose?  Why do you want to do what you do?  Who is it going to benefit?  Can you do this for free and still produce a great product or service?  What is your motivator?  Time, Money, Status, Advancement of Humanity...etc...

I am an event planner/designer and I love what I do.  If I never get a celebrity platform/millioniare status, guess what I a perfectly confident and pleased with what I am and have accomplished thus far. I am sure of my purpose. Money is wonderful and I do want to make lots of it, but my motivator is the passion that I have for my craft/gift.  I know without a doubt that every project that I am a part of is going to be done in excellence, without stress and pressure and the people who part-take in the event will have a memorable time!  I ensure that the team of people that I work with understand the importance of agreement.  We all say the same thing we mind the same thing.  By doing this the end product/service is that of excellence and a happy, stress free client.

Have I had opposition? Yes.  My biggest opposition was my MINDSET.  No one was telling me that I couldn't do it, quite the oppose I have a great support system.  I was just afraid.  What if I failed? What if I get rejected?  WELL...my counter questions are What if you don't fail?  What if you don't get rejected?  I constantly said to MYSELF you can do this...it's great to have a support system but you have to be the main supporter.  You must believe in yourself and the abilities that GOD have given you.  I know I do...



This is a great statement by: Valerie Taylor of "A Taylor Events"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a Strong Woman

Networking vs. Social Climbing

Budget Friendly Tips for Your Wedding