Is It Real LOVE

Everyone needs to remember that Love is a strong emotion an when you're saying it to someone make sure you are ready for what comes along with the word.  I know there are a lot of people that said the words I Love You an don't have a clue as to what it really takes to Love someone.  I can only speak from a women's point of view but if you are in a relationship with someone before the words I Love you comes out of your mouth make sure you mean it.  Don't play with someones heart or there emotions because you could do damage to that individual that will never be repaired and when that person goes into there next relationship the new person will suffer from your action.  Falling in Love is a beautiful thing just know who you're falling in Love with before you commit your heart to someone because they may not be capable of Loving you the way you deserve to be Love.  I've learned a lot about Love in the last two years and I found out that just because someone says they Love you doesn't mean they really do.  I fell in Love with someone who just didn't know how to Love me an because of that we aren't together today.  Now, I'm sure that if you asked him did I know how to Love him he would say I didn't.    But I can say that I've learned a lot about pain and heartbreak most of all I've learned about how to Love someone with all my heart and for that I'm so very thankful.   Love is an emotion that most people really don't know how to handle and other abuse.  And I've learn in these last two and half years how Love isn't something you can't control it's something you freely do and hope that the person you're doing it with Loves you the same way.  If I could say anything to all the individuals who read this blog it would be Love yourself so that when Love comes your way you know what it looks like.  It's not going to always going to be a walk in the park but if it's Love it will be worth it.  You may say how do you know that and I would say to you "what is life if you don't have Love?"  It can be a very lonely life without someone to Love... As human beings we are made to be in Love so if you Love someone don't let anything stand in the way of you being with that person because you may not find that kind of Love again in your lifetime...

Remember:  Love isn't easy but it's always worth fighting for....so don't let it disappear because you didn't have your way.  Love is more than having your way it's work and sometimes it knowing how to pick your battles or just knowing how to let the other person have their way...  Love is always Give and Take...



SMOOOCHESSS!!!
                                                                            

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a Strong Woman

Networking vs. Social Climbing

Budget Friendly Tips for Your Wedding