- Clear off all your countertops in the kitchen. Think of your home as a model home that you live in.
- Only display only a couple of decorative items or a plant.
- Clean off the refrigerator, don't have any magnets or pictures you want to sell your home not show people your likes. Remember, buyers want to be able to see themselves in the space.
- Hide the trash can in a cabinet.
- Rearrange your furniture to open up the space. Remove most items from bookshelves to visually expand the space.
- Remove toys, empty flower pots, and anything that doesn't enhance your curb appeal.
- Clean your Closets. Make them look spacious even if you hae to pack most of your clothing and store it elsewhere.
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Staging Your Home for Sell
Increase Your Chances of Selling Your Home Quickly
For more tips and organization information checkout "www.stylebyconstantine.com" or become a follower of this blog...