- Women have strengths that amaze men.....
- They bear hardships and they carry burdens, but they hold happiness, love and joy.
- They smile when they want to scream.
- They sing when they want to cry.
- They cry when they are happy and laugh when they are nervous.
- They fight for what they believe in..
- They stand up to injustice.
- They don't take "no" for an answer when they believe there is a better solution.
- They go without so their family can have.
- They go to the doctor with a frightened friend.
- They love unconditionally.
- They cry when their children excel and cheer when their friends get awards.
- They are happy when they hear about a birth or a wedding.
- Their hearts break when a friend dies.
- They grieve at the loss of a family member, yet they are strong when they think there is no strength left.
- They know that a hug and a kiss can heal a broken heart.
- Women come in all shapes, sizes and colors.
- They'll drive, fly, walk, run or e-mail you to show how much they care about you.
- The heart of a woman is what makes the world keep turning.
- They bring joy, hope and love.
- They have compassion and ideas.
- They give moral support to their family and friends.
- Women have vital things to say and everything to give.
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
One Flaw In Women
This was sent to me by my cousin and it says a lot about women and I wanted to share it with every woman I knew. I'm sure it will touch your heart as much as it touch my heart... ENJOY!!!
God doesn't give you the people you want; He gives you the people you NEED... to help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you and to make you into the person you were meant to be.
I LOVE YOU!!!!!
HOWEVER, IF THERE IS ONE FLAW IN WOMEN, IT IS THAT THEY FORGET THEIR WORTH.