Going Through

You must prepare yourself mentally for Success and Blessings, because it can sometime be more difficult to receive then failure....  
by: Shondale Davis

When I first heard this statement it made me think about my life and all the things I've done with the success and blessings in my life.  And, I realized that if I would have been better prepared for my success I would have done they very different.  I wouldn't have spent money like there was no tomorrow, but I would have made plans and set goals for my future.  So, when I heard this statement all I could think was how many people have had success and blessings come to them and they mess it up by doing things without thinking about it.  But if like me you have done all the wrong things with your success and blessings you can turn the situation around for the better.  Just started today by doing better things with your success such as helping other achieve success and this way you are paying it forward.  When you know better you will do better...change your chooses and the new success and blessings will come with a whole new outlook on life.  Ms. Davis is a very smart woman because this statement has changed my thinking and as you read this statement I hope for you that it changes your thinking..Be blessed and have great success in your life...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Networking vs. Social Climbing

Being a Strong Woman

Budget Friendly Tips for Your Wedding